Anam Cara Community Counselling C.I.C.
Anam Cara Community Counselling C.I.C. is the ongoing development of Anam Cara Therapeutic Services a local counselling service based in Rostrevor Co Down that has provided counselling and supervision services for over 20 years. The service runs from Rostrevor and Newry City.
Our Vision is that of a Society where individuals and communities thrive by living healthy and meaningful lives.
Anam Cara Community Counselling C.I.C mission is to provide professional services that support the psychological, emotional and relational needs of men, women and families in our communities through evidence based counselling services and personal development and wellbeing programmes.
- Maintaining the integrity of the counselling relationship through professional and ethical practices
- Respecting human rights, dignity and diversity of people
- Protecting and enhancing people’s wellbeing, capabilities, resilience and effectiveness
- Reducing symptoms of personal distress and suffering
- Supporting people develop a meaningful sense of self
- Improving relationships between people and communities
- Providing evidenced based and trauma informed services
- Working in partnership with the client, other providers and communities to help people thrive
Registered Office: 2 Iveagh Avenue, Warrenpoint, Newry, Co Down, BT34 3SE. Company Limited by Guarantee Registration Number: NI658485
Place of Business: 47 Cherry Hill Rostrevor, Newry, Co Down, BT34 3BD